Installation-Step by Step
Login to your client portal at our website Onehost
Navigate Services-Reseller Area
Scroll down to the bottom of the page where you can see Integration -section
Integration Module Installation In Reseller's WHMCS
|Below you can find instructions for installation of the integration module on the reseller's WHMCS.
Please refer to section to learn how to generate an integration module for your resellers.
|1. Extract and upload the integration module into the reseller's main WHMCS directory.
Once you have uploaded the integration module, you should find a new folder with this module in 'resellerWHMCS/modules/servers/' directory as presented below.
2. Now, you will have to configure a new server.
To do so, move to 'System Settings' → 'Servers'. Once you are there, press 'Add New Server'.
3. Next, fill in the fields according to the below described pattern:
- Name - server free name
- Hostname - provide any hostname
- Module - your integration module name
- Username - API email address
- Password - API Key
- Access Hash - Endpoint
4. After you configure your server correctly, you will see the following screen.
At this point, you need to create a new group for your server. For that purpose, press 'Create New Group'.
5. Enter the name, click on your previously created server, press 'Add' and then 'Save Changes'.
6. The next step to follow is creating a product and its group.
Forward to 'System settings' → 'Products/Services' → 'Products/Services' and create a new group.
7. Enter a product group name and press 'Save Changes' .
8. When you have a product group, you can assign your product to it.
To create a product, click on 'Create a New Product'.
9. Afterwards, choose a product type, then select the previously created product group from the dropdown menu and provide a product name.
Finally, find the uploaded integration module in the dropdown menu. Do not forget to save changes.
10. In the 'Details' tab of the product configuration, we highly recommend setting up your 'Welcome Email' template first.
Welcome emails are sent to the end-client once the product creation is completed and contain important details such as account/service credentials, server information, assigned IP addresses etc.
Before you choose or create your own product's 'Welcome Email' , please make sure which of the merge fields variables in the email template are currently supported by the product.
|11. Set up the pricing for your product.|
12. Finally, after saving previous changes, go to the 'Module Settings' and select the integration module server that you created in the below steps.
13. Now, in the 'Base Configuration' you may select the ' Reseller Product' and a 'Billing Cycle' for that product from available (if you have created some in the previous steps).
Note that if you select Auto, original billing cycle from your WHMCS will be assigned to this product.